Qunol™ CoQ10 #120
Qunol™ Mega CoQ10 -#120- A Natural Ubiquinol
Ubiquinol is the active form of CoQ10 – the powerful antioxidant that protects our body’s cells from free radical damage. About 95% of the CoQ10 found in our body is in the form of Ubiquinol. Most CoQ10 supplements contain Ubiquinone, a similar-sounding, but slightly different form of CoQ10, that first needs to be absorbed and then converted by the body into Ubiquinol. But regular unsolubilized Ubiquinone does not dissolve in water and only poorly dissolves in fat. Therefore, regular unsolubilized Ubiquinone has poor absorption. In addition, our body’s ability to convert Ubiquinone into Ubiquinol significantly diminishes as we age.
Qunol Mega CoQ10 – the next generation of CoQ10
Qunol Mega CoQ10 is different. It contains Ubiquinol, the active form of CoQ10. It is both water and fat soluble,
so it provides superior absorption compared to regular† unsolubilized Ubiquinone CoQ10. That is why Qunol Mega CoQ10 is the smart choice for anyone who is serious about promoting heart and vascular health.
Ubiquinol vs. Ubiquinone
- Advanced Ubiquinol is water and fat soluble, but regular (unsolubilized) Ubiquinone does not dissolve in water and poorly dissolves in fat.
- Ubiquinol is the active form of CoQ10- around 95% of the CoQ10 circulating in the body is in the form of Ubiquinol.
- Ubiquinol is an active antioxidant that protects the body’s cells from free radicals damage.
- Ubiquinol is a key component in the production of 95% of cellular energy in the body.
- As we age, the body’s ability to produce Ubiquinone and convert it into its active form of Ubiquinol diminishes significantly.
Qunol Mega – Getting to the Heart of the Matter
Often those taking cholesterol lowering statin drugs have depleted levels of CoQ10. Adding Qunol Mega CoQ10 helps replenish missing CoQ10, sustaining the levels necessary to promote optimal heart health.
Doesn’t your body deserve the best? Start with the better CoQ10 supplement, Qunol Mega.
|% Daily Val.
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Medium chain triglycerides, polysorbate 80, gelatin, glycerin, ascorbic palmitate, purified water and annatto suspension in sunflower oil
Free of: Milk and milk by-products, egg and egg by-products, fish and fish by-products, tree nuts, wheat and wheat by-products, soy and soy by-products.
† Regular CoQ10 refers to unsolubilized Ubiquinone in oil suspensions in softgels and/or powder-filled capsules/tablets.
† Helps maintain healthy blood pressure already within a normal range
† Cholesterol-lowering Statin drugs can deplete the body’s natural levels of CoQ10. Qunol can help replenish lost CoQ10 due to Statin drug therapy.
Para obtener mas información, por favor visite la página del producto.